web counter
Loralee's Looney Tunes Reviews

About Me

Picture of Loralee Choate

Loralee Choate

Welcome to my review site I do my own reviews and compensated reviews and you will NEVER be confused which is which.

Main Blog
View Profile


 

 

 

Friday, November 18, 2005

As a side note, for my birthday, Karen is creating a portrait of me in ANIME!!!! How cool is THAT? I will be the only kid on the block with one. This is a pencil rendering of it and I love it. I think she did such a great job.

Anyway, back to our fabulous day. We decided to go and see our friend Michelle (we heard there was a fabulous documentary with the Buttafucko's). We brought up some fried mushroom's from Juniper Take-Out. She was wearing this really comfey robe. I told her she should stay in it all the time and tell everyone she is training to be a Jedi Master. She probably won't.

1 Comments :

  • At 11:21 AM , Anonymous Karen-who draws better than this-really!!! said...

    The sketch is just a sketch... it's just a sample!!! This is not the present... I can do better!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home