web counter
Loralee's Looney Tunes Reviews

About Me

Picture of Loralee Choate

Loralee Choate

Welcome to my review site I do my own reviews and compensated reviews and you will NEVER be confused which is which.

Main Blog
View Profile


 

 

 

Brian of Dillards and car accidents...

Friday, November 18, 2005

After dinner we were right by the mall, so we decided to visit Brian Joy at work. I needed to slap him upside the head for forgetting to get me a ticket to Harry Potter. You would think I wouldn't be that hard to forget, but I guess I'll just have to try and be even MORE memorable (you poor, poor people). In his defence, he drove all the way out to the theater after his shift and got me a ticket. Chivelry is NOT dead...unless you are a hetrosexual male that is. tee hee.I LOVE THIS CHAIR!!!!! Brian thinks I go to visit him, but it is really just to sit my butt down in this awesome massage chair they have at Dillards. I love it.
Poor Karen!! Last night she got into a three-car accident while going home from work!!! She was unhurt, but as everyone knows accidents SUCK. Here is the damage and the exact spot where she got plowed into...

1 Comments :

  • At 11:24 AM , Anonymous Karen said...

    The 'Knight of the Great White Way' has suffered unpardonable damage... you will be avenged!!!! (by their insurance company)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home