web counter
Loralee's Looney Tunes Reviews

About Me

Picture of Loralee Choate

Loralee Choate

Welcome to my review site I do my own reviews and compensated reviews and you will NEVER be confused which is which.

Main Blog
View Profile


 

 

 

Karen's Guilt!

Friday, November 18, 2005

I love Karen. She is the dinosaur from Toy Story! She felt so bad that I was forgotten for Harry Potter that she went out and got a Diet Coke and some AMAZING fuzzy socks for me as an apology (although none of it was her fault). It rocked. I love socks. I had one other awesome pair like this, but I can't wear them due to emotional pain, so these came in really handy. I LOVE THEM!!!!

1 Comments :

  • At 11:19 AM , Anonymous Karen (the mildly-not completely-boring) said...

    "Girl With Socks"
    Another entry for your "Girl with..." series.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home