web counter
Loralee's Looney Tunes Reviews

About Me

Picture of Loralee Choate

Loralee Choate

Welcome to my review site I do my own reviews and compensated reviews and you will NEVER be confused which is which.

Main Blog
View Profile


 

 

 

My day cont....

Friday, November 18, 2005


We hung out with Chelle for awhile and watched Oprah and then she had to get ready to go and see Harry Pothead. So Karen and I wished her well and departedMichelle's house. What to do next??? I decided I should probably try and not totally look like a crack-whore when we went out in public, so we stopped and did a bit of grooming. Thank goodness I had my handy-dandy Dinglehopper!!!(I can't use the Snarfblatt anymore...Asthma. Sigh)


When we were ready to leave the house we went out only to discover a mysterious wonder. Extinct animals had taken up residence on my porch. I have a weird life.

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home