web counter
Loralee's Looney Tunes Reviews

About Me

Picture of Loralee Choate

Loralee Choate

Welcome to my review site I do my own reviews and compensated reviews and you will NEVER be confused which is which.

Main Blog
View Profile


 

 

 

This is the night, what a beautiful night...

Friday, November 18, 2005



I figured that my shy little friend needed some even more memorable moments to add to her evening (me Farris, she Cameron). So I told our waitress we were a couple celebrating our anniversary and could she take our picture. The fun was watching Karen. I haven't had that much of a moment since I convinced a poor, bewildered pizza worker at Hill Airforce Base that my bastard husband had taken me there to celebrate our anniversary at the food court. SO funny.

1 Comments :

  • At 11:22 AM , Anonymous Karen said...

    Oh how I love you, let me count the ways...
    1, 2, 3,... just 3!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home