web counter
Loralee's Looney Tunes Reviews

About Me

Picture of Loralee Choate

Loralee Choate

Welcome to my review site I do my own reviews and compensated reviews and you will NEVER be confused which is which.

Main Blog
View Profile


 

 

 

THE BEST T-SHIRT FIND EVER

Friday, December 23, 2005

IT IS SO ME!!!!!! (Forgive me for writing again today, but this could not wait)

Yes, my husband and I are having a horrible re-adjustment, yes, I drove up on the curb at KFC tonight and got horribly stuck and couldn't turn the wheel because I have no power steering and yes, I then had a mental breakdown in front of about 8 people. BUT. I am now the owner of the coolest shirt ever made.

Mock me...laugh...I care not. I know the truth. Only next to Neil, baby...

I think this is my favorite shirt ever.

1 Comments :

  • At 10:48 PM , Anonymous Karen said...

    seriously Lo... only you!!! Also, the shirt is sooo you. I almost got you one just like it :-)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home