web counter
Loralee's Looney Tunes Reviews

About Me

Picture of Loralee Choate

Loralee Choate

Welcome to my review site I do my own reviews and compensated reviews and you will NEVER be confused which is which.

Main Blog
View Profile


 

 

 

Calvin Has Minor Surgery

Thursday, January 19, 2006

My son, James IS Calvin from 'Calvin and Hobbes'. I've always thought so, but it just becomes more and more apparent as he gets older-from looks to personality and the things he says! I find this funny because it is one of his Dad Gideon's FAVORITE things on the earth. Gideon is an artist that has come up with some pretty hillarious comics himself...James looks like he is taking after his Dad. He adores Calvin and Hobbes.




This is the world's cutest Kindergarten picture. I dare you to find one cuter (You won't!)He looks like Calvin on picture day! I tried to find a comic to illustrate, but this is the closest I could come.








Anybody remember the cannibal snowmen on James gingerbread house?????







I am a so-so mom, but I have to admit, that I do have a lot of moments that I really know just what my kiddies need to make them feel loved and pampered. James told me this comic reminded him of me. :)
James has had this split lip for about 2 months. It just isn't healing, so we took him to an oral surgeon today. They had to put him under. He started convulsing and contorting and I about DIED. Apparently, this is normal, but I didn't know. I don't think I've been that scared since Matthew.

I didn't take James back to school after he was done. For a treat I took him out to lunch (Japanese at Tanpopo) with Gracie, Michelle & John. We had so much fun. Everytime he heard something he didn't like or that embarrassed him, he would start hissing like a cat. This started with his "plagiarism" game. It is very weird, but adorable. He is a good little son-I love him to bits.

1 Comments :

  • At 9:10 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    What a great thing to say about your son! Of course, I'm totally biased, as I think he's cool, too, and I love CALVIN AND HOBBES as well. Your posts are groovin' places to play and get a true picture of your day. Keep it going! Brian

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home