web counter
Loralee's Looney Tunes Reviews

About Me

Picture of Loralee Choate

Loralee Choate

Welcome to my review site I do my own reviews and compensated reviews and you will NEVER be confused which is which.

Main Blog
View Profile


 

 

 

Fabulous Tim. James the Prince of Strange.

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

This is fabulous Tim. He's one of my loved ones serving in the military (Go Army). I ADORE HIM. This was the day he left for basic.I am stoked because he has found a darling, darling girl. From all reports she is a cutie. He deserves every happiness life has to offer. As an interesting side note, he has a brother-in-law with like, 12 children. He refuses to name them until they are getting blessed. Apparently, they just welcomed Zeben Javiah Kayruu Quinn Foltz to the family. Ok....
Not that this has anything to do with Tim at all, but this is James and his dad, my first husband Gideon. James is an endless joy to me and a reseviour of material for my little blog. He may not look anything like me but we are little soul mates. This is his daily homework slip. The comments are supposed to be for parent/teacher communication, but apparently he is informing some Gerbil that I enjoy pie. I'm sending it back as is. When I told him that he informed me that I was an "Impertanant Spalunker". I think I know which category he may be doomed to fall in in Chelle and John's "Dufuss/Not Dufuss" game.

And if the above were not enough for one fun-filled day, I just barely turned around to THIS standing in front of me:

Apparently they live in the "Mystical West" And I'm not allowed to question them about their turbens because they wear them for "Religious Purposes".

Oh, dear.

3 Comments :

  • At 11:29 AM , Blogger Karen said...

    mystical west huh? Too much anime!!!

     
  • At 8:48 PM , Anonymous Your favorite niece...aka Beekie said...

    You are almost as ADD as me. Your post went from one subject to another without any clear connection or end to the pervious thought. Run on sentences should be considered a sypmtom of ADD as opposed to bad grammar. So sayeth the Beekie.

     
  • At 9:19 PM , Blogger Loralee Choate said...

    Yes, that would be the bipolar in me. :)

    Let's hope the genes spare you. It sucks.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home