web counter
Loralee's Looney Tunes Reviews

About Me

Picture of Loralee Choate

Loralee Choate

Welcome to my review site I do my own reviews and compensated reviews and you will NEVER be confused which is which.

Main Blog
View Profile


 

 

 

Irish Spring Mystery

Monday, January 16, 2006

This is my shower.

I was in it for quite some time this evening trying to get hideous amounts of paint out of my hair. Jonathan joined me (It is actually kind of annoying simply because he is really big and well...we just don't both fit in there well. Oh well-he loves it and I want to make him happy. I digress-suprise)
While were were showering I asked him when he was going to use the bar of Irish Spring soap that is in the soap box (see shelf 2). It has been in my shower for FOREVER.
He told me he thought it was mine.
Uh.
I don't use bar soap. I am afraid I am such a girl in this area-I have about 4 different sets of shampoo and conditioner, scrubs, exfoiliaters, loofa's, shave gel, body oil, you name it I love and purchase it.
I don't use Irish Spring. Jonathan doesn't use Irish Spring. None of my family or friends that I know of use Irish Spring.
Where the FREAK did this come from????

It looks like this is going to be another mystery for Scooby Doo and those pesky kids.

So. If you are missing a bar of Irish Spring soap and a soap container call Daphne or Thema and leave a message (Fred can't read and Shaggy will be doing obscene things with Scooby and a pizza).

3 Comments :

  • At 11:44 PM , Blogger Sick Of It All said...

    I was wondering where I left that damn soap. You should have guessed it was mine, or just offered it to me because of the way I stink.

     
  • At 11:54 PM , Blogger Loralee Choate said...

    Sorry, Trent...I thought you would still be hanging out with Shaggy, Scooby and the by-now-violated pizza!

    Your photo rocks.

     
  • At 11:58 PM , Blogger Loralee Choate said...

    Oh yea, Trent...wanna go see "Kiss Kiss, Bang, Bang tomorrow with Jonathan, me, Brian Joy and Karen Bowling and maybe max and bridgy?

    We thought food at 7 and the 9 show. Wanna collabarate on food???? :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home