web counter
Loralee's Looney Tunes Reviews

About Me

Picture of Loralee Choate

Loralee Choate

Welcome to my review site I do my own reviews and compensated reviews and you will NEVER be confused which is which.

Main Blog
View Profile


 

 

 

AWESOMETOWN

Monday, February 13, 2006

I love these guys.

Opening credits/roll call
http://www.youtube.com/w/Awesometown-Intro?v=RE7F2yRipvY&search=awesometown

Michelle would be Akiva (You are way better looking, Chelle-but you are the 'brains')
I would be Andy...it's fairly self explanatory
Karen would be Jorma...So cute yet unexpected and takes you by suprise!!!!! (You wouldn't swear, though!)

Ha ha ha.

P.S. Brian Joy is the dancing cop! I would have said the roll-call guy, but I know how you feel about cowboys!

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home