web counter
Loralee's Looney Tunes Reviews

About Me

Picture of Loralee Choate

Loralee Choate

Welcome to my review site I do my own reviews and compensated reviews and you will NEVER be confused which is which.

Main Blog
View Profile


 

 

 

Coffee (With "G")...

Tuesday, February 28, 2006












I haven't seen Bridgy in forever, so we went to coffee at a new little shop. DIVINE. It is tucked into this adorable Victorian house and has such a nice, relaxed atmosphere and YUMMY cranberry-almond scones.

I am renowned for my ability to drink large amounts of liquid, but even I was a little overwhelmed by the "Large". It was a bit like the opening scene from 'So, I Married An Axe Murderer'...."Excuse me? I believe I ordered the large Cuppaccino..."



We talked and talked-it was so nice. Then we dropped by her house for a bit. She and Max found a picture I COVET at a garage sale a million years ago. It is a rendering of a black 'Last Supper' on black velvet! The title is "Black 'Sup, G"...
Could you just DIE? That $5 dollar investment is going to be GOLD, I tell you!

0 Comments :

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home