web counter
Loralee's Looney Tunes Reviews

About Me

Picture of Loralee Choate

Loralee Choate

Welcome to my review site I do my own reviews and compensated reviews and you will NEVER be confused which is which.

Main Blog
View Profile


 

 

 

My 'Disturbing' Valentine...

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Our little family went out to eat dinner with KAREN tonight. We met at the Firehouse Pizza by her work (She's a librarian). It only opened on Monday so it was crowded and took a long time. We were SQEEZED into a little booth.

Tomorrow is the boy’s V-Day parties at school. THANK GOODNESS I know a Children’s Librarian. I am tactile-lame, to be sure (How did I survive being the PO President???!!) Miss Karen helped me and the boys assemble cards, treats and bags.



James wants the “Least Lovey-Dovey” award for his bag.

I think he’ll win…


Dum dum dee dum…...things got a bit silly….


Because he is so young, Christophee got a lot of help from us, but Karen and I let James make his own bag (Obviously) and fill in his cards by himself.

I think that might have been a mistake.

2 Comments :

  • At 2:53 PM , Blogger Karen said...

    I still really love the little devil guy on James' teachers card

     
  • At 12:05 AM , Blogger Loralee Choate said...

    He won BOTH the least lovey-dovy award AND the cartoon award, you'll be happy to know!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home