web counter
Loralee's Looney Tunes Reviews

About Me

Picture of Loralee Choate

Loralee Choate

Welcome to my review site I do my own reviews and compensated reviews and you will NEVER be confused which is which.

Main Blog
View Profile


 

 

 

Pinch Me!

Saturday, March 04, 2006

I have been hacking up a fur ball lately, so Jonathan took the boys and I out to lunch this afternoon.

Ya know- I really need to start inquiring just HOW large a large is when I go out to eat/drink.

I finished it all. I am a pig. Oink. Oink.

There is just nothing like Hot and Sour soup when your throat is sore. It tasted soooooooooo good.

Going out to Chinese is mundane...I have saved the really great news for a secondary headline!

MY CAR IS BACK!!!!!!

I have been without a car since this!
Yes...over two horrible, long, ennui-filled MONTHS. No wonder I have a million posts a day...I have had no car from 8-6 to GO FREAKING ANYWHERE!!!!

I can't believe I survived...but I did!

I also started my new job today with Mary Ellen.

Nothing major...It is 2 streets away from me and I can work any time of the day I want for minimal hours a week. Perfect.

Sometimes it bothers me how wretchedly lazy I am in my soul.

That's it folks. I guess it's time to make Jonathan's fortune cookie a reality....

"Farm Boy! Fetch me that pitcher...." WINK.

2 Comments :

  • At 9:30 AM , Blogger Jes said...

    Holy shit, that's a big bowl of soup. I think my stomach would explode if I ate it all.

    My friend Natasha and I have been wondering, would you explain your previous marriages/relationships? You were married before, right? When did the marriage end and how. How long have you been married to Jon? We're just curious, because, secretly, Bemidji is stalking you too. See here.

     
  • At 3:05 PM , Blogger Loralee Choate said...

    HA HA HA HA HA HA HA (Gasp) HA HA HA HA. HA.

    This is such a fun hobby.

    Hmmm...I love it when I get suggestons for posts...less to think about. I'll get right on it.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home