Tuesday, May 09, 2006
This is my new(ish) Spring Bag.
I've never owned a white purse before, and I have to say that I really love it. ONE day I would love to splurge on an expensive, buttery leather, designer bag, but for now this is just what it is.
I find that the contents of wallets, purses, fridges and medicine cabinets tell a lot about a person. I have decided to share the contents of what is in my purse at this very moment. Keep in mind that my bag is only a few weeks old so my purse has had a recent "Detox". There is usually a lot more stuff in there. I'm a mom, give me a break. Here is the rundown:
- My new Clinique makeup bag. Contains: Lipgloss compact, lipstick, eyeliner, mascara, toner, moisturizer, concealer, and blush.
- Hot pink wallet that clashes fabulously with red Clinique bag.
- Primary car key (On keychain)
- Back up key (Does anyone here doubt my ability to lose my keys? No? Good. I have intelligent, insightful people reading me.)
- My camera and case. I never go anywhere without them. Probably one of the very BEST gifts I have ever been given.
- USB cord. Just in case there is a Blogging Emergency. God, I am a sick, desperate bastard.
- My Bug coin purse that Bridgy gave me as a gift because it reminds me of my son, Matthew. I LOVE it.
- Tampon. No explanation necessary. If it is, I take back the above comment from my statement about keys. You are either too young, or too stupid, even for me. Go away.
- A Thomas Edison Charter School phone pass I forgot to put in Christopher's backpack this morning.
- Book by Dave Eggers I've been trying to finish.
- Dental floss.
- Spare memory card for beloved camera.
- Piece of hud cell phone that has a broken flap and has caused ALL kinds of hell.
- Various hair bands and clips for weird fro that I have.
- An electrical plug plate. I have no idea why this is in here.
- Three Lego's. See above comment (Though I have a much better idea of WHO).
- My inhaler. Die hard habit though I rarely use it.
- My MP3 player. A gift from Jonathan at Christmas. Essential for going to the gym!
- My gym membership card
- My checkbook that I NEVER EVER use except for bills or for checks to individuals.
- Pack of Orbit Bubble Mint gum. Here at ALL times, though this is an empty pack because I was a pig and chewed the last two pieces before my shift at work started.
There you go.
What's in YOUR bag/wallet?