web counter
Loralee's Looney Tunes Reviews

About Me

Picture of Loralee Choate

Loralee Choate

Welcome to my review site I do my own reviews and compensated reviews and you will NEVER be confused which is which.

Main Blog
View Profile


 

 

 

Hellish Birthday, Michelle!

Wednesday, June 07, 2006

My awesome, wonderful and lovely friend, Michelle (As seen with our traveling gnome, Wendell)had her birthday on 6-6-06.
She usually doesn't like a fuss, but this year we decided it MUST have a celebration with the obvious theme!

We decided we would take Chelle to Six places over the evening, with clues to figure out each one and a gift at every stop. We started off at my house for dinner.

She thought our usual group was just going to hang out...HA HA!

We surprised her by inviting her awesome hubby, JOHN, to the bash. She thought he was staying with the kiddies.

We also invited Chelle's very dear friend, and former college roommate, CRICKET and her husband, Matt up for the event.

I love Cricket.

Besides the fact that she is hilarious (Her name is Cricket, sister is Muffy, brother is Stosh and the dog's name was Charles.), she is also just a VERY nice person.

You would not believe the stuff she used to come up with to do...the Cricket stories are legendary. Probably one of my favorites is in college, she and Chelle had an accordion door between their living room and the kitchen. They cut a "Winger" poster and a "Nelson" poster and pasted them on the folds so you had a lovely view of 2 butt-rock bands, depending on where you were standing.

Brian, Karen and I had so much fun planning, shopping and executing this party. Karen found the BESTEST horns, ever (As modeled by Brian Joy in his Disney Goth shirt, and his sis, Sherry...the NICEST devil in existence. She would probably be concerned that Lucifer gets overheated in hell...:))

We had Tarot card readings (They were a blast)

We also had great food (Including Deviled Eggs...a MUST) and conversation.

Brian Joy finally got his horn grabbed in some fashion by my husband. He can die happy... :D


We are such a fun, happy group.

Remind me to keep a better eye on my camera when Zac and Karen are around.

We took Michelle to the "Fun Park" to play a fierce game of Ski-Ball

We just had to go to SIX star (I love the way this picture turned out,

Aggie Ice cream on the USU campus (SUCH good stuff. Buying ice cream from a university that specializes in Dairy is always a good idea)

Then there was the photo op in front of "The Omen" poster,

The evening ended at Karen's place to have a Devil's Food Cake with fudgy icing. YUM

Happy, HAPPY birthday, Chelly. You rock my world!!!!!!! :)

9 Comments :

  • At 12:17 AM , Anonymous Brian said...

    It was a helluva good time...cliché, yet obvious, no? Truly, it was a super evening. I really enjoyed the "whacked photo festival" Zac and Karen had...there were some classics in that collection!!! Chelle, you don't look a day over 97...is is Oil of Olay? Oh, and the body jewellery is faboo, too. It was a blast from the past to see Cricket, even though I didn't know you then. It's too bad it was a "school night," so they couldn't stay later. Here's to many more years of devilish fun...somebody stop me!

     
  • At 3:08 AM , Blogger Sharon said...

    What a good friend you are to plan such a fun event!
    'A dog named Charles.' That REALLY cracked me up!!!

     
  • At 7:52 AM , Blogger mighty mouse said...

    The little tiara perched between the horns cracks me up. Looks like a fun party!

     
  • At 8:09 AM , Blogger Just Me said...

    Sounds like a great time! I loved the six star picture with the outline of all you guys! What a fun night!

     
  • At 11:17 PM , Blogger BNB Photography said...

    I am SOOOOO mad I was in Oregon and missed this party.

    Happy Bday Michelle!!!

     
  • At 4:45 AM , Blogger Amy said...

    Dammit! Another fun party I missed. I love the black tiara shot between the horns. It's perfect!

     
  • At 7:08 AM , Blogger Davie said...

    You know; these pictures are going to be used someday down here in some Baptist church to prove all of the Mormon stereotypes.

    "Bubba, did you see what that one feller was doin' with that other fellers horn!"

    :)

     
  • At 7:11 AM , Blogger Rowan said...

    finally figured out how to comment (duh!). Happy Birthday Friend Michelle! Did you realize that you and michelle could be sisters? Wow, there is such a strong resemblance that at first glace I thought you drastically changed your hair loralee.

     
  • At 10:57 PM , Anonymous Chelle said...

    Thank you, thank you, thank you!!! I have never had so much fun in the depths of hell! Tee, hee, it was a totally awesome party, ya'll, and it made my birthday memorable. Chelle

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home