web counter
Loralee's Looney Tunes Reviews

About Me

Picture of Loralee Choate

Loralee Choate

Welcome to my review site I do my own reviews and compensated reviews and you will NEVER be confused which is which.

Main Blog
View Profile


 

 

 

Monday, June 05, 2006

Loralee,

You and I haven't always had the easiest relationship. When we got together, everything was perfect and wonderful. I think that is because it was new, and fresh and convienant.

Things are no longer new and fresh, and the convienance has turned into more of a need than us wanting to be together, don't you think?

You also talk. A lot. I can never get a word in edgewise and it is really beginning to bother me. I don't know what kind of a future our relationship even has if we can't learn to communicate better.

I just feel that you have handled me with complete disregard, leaving me bruised, chipped and broken. I don't feel like I function better for being with you. When I'm not available, you feel my absense and say you're sorry, yet you never FIX anything!

Your friends aren't happy with me either. They are fed up with me and resent my inablity to always be there for you. I'm sorry about that. Maybe if you traded me in for better model, I would be able to make everyone happy.

The last straw was when I overheard you calling me a, "Freaking piece of shit". This morning.

I'm just tired, broken and done.

Sincerely,

Your cell phone.

4 Comments :

  • At 2:02 PM , Blogger Zac said...

    HA hA HA HA. I understand this so much better than you think I have to buy the super duper extra special covers everything anything anyone no matter what insurance, otherwise I would never ever have a phone again. I go through 3 or 4 a year. Yes 3 or 4. It's sad but true. either I fry their insides by electrocuting myself, or I drop it from tall cliffs while rock climbing into churning river waters or under a moving car tire yup I'm special. lol.

     
  • At 3:24 PM , Blogger Froyd said...

    haha! nice!

     
  • At 4:13 PM , Anonymous Cassandra said...

    When you do trade him in, make sure you do it with dignity; none of that toss-at-the-sales-person stuff, ok?

     
  • At 5:59 PM , Blogger mighty mouse said...

    lol...Cell phones are the worst thing ever. I have one, but I hate them. I say ditch that sucker and get a new one!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home